CBD Symposium: From competence by time to competence by design: An update to the proposed transformation of Canadian medical education
Led by Royal College, Executive Director, Kenneth A. Harris, MD, FRCSC, this session will give medical educators, faculty and residents the opportunity to
- Hear from CBD advocates;
- Find out what’s been done and what’s coming;
- Discuss implications across the continuum;
- Ask questions, share feedback and provide advice; and
- Better understand and prepare for CBD.
Join us from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 25 at the Allstream Centre
Learn, engage and share at ICRE’s CanMEDS 2015 Symposium
This symposium highlights the changes to the CanMEDS Physician Competency Framework; a definite must for your ICRE 2014 schedule!
- Ask questions and engage in dialogue with colleagues and project leaders.
- Find out more about key features and changes by Role.
- Learn about new tools and resources to support faculty development.
Join us from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 25 at the Allstream Centre.
Don’t miss the official launch of the updated CanMEDS Physician Competency Framework at ICRE 2015 in Vancouver, B.C.!