If you missed the CanMEDS 2015 Framework launch at ICRE 2015 – or simply want to relive some of the excitement – be sure to watch our celebration video!
The video, which premiered on October 24, 2015 at ICRE in Vancouver, Canada, features congratulatory words on the Framework launch from several of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada’s National Advisory Committee members, including:
- Andrée Boucher, Vice President, Education, Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada
- Ian Bowmer, Executive Director, Medical Council of Canada
- Ken Harris, Executive Director, Office of Education, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Fleur-Ange Lefebvre, Executive Director & CEO, Federation of Medical Regulatory Authorities of Canada
- Francine Lemire, Executive Director & CEO, College of Family Physicians Canada
- Anne-Marie MacLellan, Directrice, direction des Études médicales, Collège des médecins du Québec
- Thomas McLaughlin, President, Resident Doctors of Canada
- Geneviève Moineau, Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada
- Chris Power, CEO, Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- Gordon Wallace, Managing Director, Safe Medical Care, Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Roger Wong, Associate Post-Graduate Dean, University of British Columbia
Visit the Royal College website to find out more about the CanMEDS 2015 Framework, and the Competence by Design program.