Video recordings for the following sessions are now available on the ICRE YouTube page:
- David Asch presents “If we improved graduate medical education, how would we know?” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYbofjmIqS4
- Esam Albanyan, Dr. Mike Donoff, Dr. Markku Nousiainen and Dr. Eric Warm present “Residency rediscovered” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjfnOtu2Bb8
- Kelly Caverzagie, Dr. Fedde Scheele, Dr. Marie-Louise Stokes and Dr. Jason Frank present “CanMEDS 2015: A global perspective: A journey to a 21st century competency framework” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNX5K0t5AM
- Eric Holmboe and Dr. Mark Walton’s plenary debate “CBME: Pros and Cons…The heavyweight title fight” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=733YvsqKO7A
- Helen Bevan and Captain John Cox present “Rocking the boat and staying in it: How to be a great change agent” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6-K-SO_ggw
Please note: Audio recordings and slides for many of the sessions will be available on the ICRE website in the coming weeks.
For more information on the 2015 conference – and what’s coming up for 2016 – visit http://www.royalcollege.ca/icre.