If you know an outstanding medical educator or trailblazing resident leader, don’t miss your opportunity to nominate him/her for one of ICRE’s Residency Education Awards.
These awards are given annually to exemplary program directors, program administrators, resident leaders and residency educators who have demonstrated professional leadership and contributed to the enhancement of residency education in their respective field(s).
The 2016 selection committee is currently seeking nominations for the following awards:
- Program Director of the Year Award
- Kristin Sivertz Resident Leadership Award
- International Resident Leadership Award
- International Residency Educator of the Year Award
- Program Administrator Award for Innovation and Excellence
The deadline for nominations is April 1, 2016.
Visit the ICRE website for more information on the ICRE awards categories and the submission process.