Can’t make it to Niagara Falls for the 2016 International Conference on Residency Education, September 29 – October 1? Good news – this year, we’re bringing the world’s largest conference on residency education to you.
Those interested in listening in on dynamic lectures, panels and debates related to the 2016 conference theme, Advancing Quality: Aligning Residency Education and Patient Care will be able to livestream all five plenary sessions from the comfort of home:
- Kaveh G. Shojania presents: Teaching healthcare quality: The next evidence-based medicine on Thursday, September 29, 16:00 – 17:30 (EST):
- Wendy Levinson, Brian Wong, Christopher P. Landrigan and Emma Vaux present: Linking residency training with quality care: Education in action on Friday, September 30, 08:00 – 09:15 (EST):
- Fiona Moss and Salvatore M. Spadafora present: Longitudinal or traditional rotations: Which is better for patient care and training? Tune in on Saturday, October 1, 08:00 – 09:00 (EST):
- Warren Cheung, Mitchell Goldenberg and Lynfa Stroud present: Royal College/JGME top research in residency education on Saturday, October 1, 09:00 – 10:00 (EST):
- Paul B. Batalden presents: Graduate medical education and better value healthcare service on Saturday, October 1, 16:00 – 17:30 (EST):
To watch: Visit the ICRE website a few minutes prior to the plenary session(s) of your choice, and follow the prompts.
Can’t watch live? All webcasts will be made available on the ICRE YouTube channel, following the conference.