Missed one of our dynamic plenary sessions during ICRE 2016 in Niagara Falls? Want to re-watch your favourite lecture or panel?
Our ICRE 2016 playlist features the following, full-length plenaries:
- ICRE Opening Plenary: Teaching healthcare quality: The next evidence-based medicine
Speaker: Dr. Kaveh G. Shojania
- Plenary Panel: Linking residency training with quality care: Education in action
Speakers: Dr. Wendy Levinson, Dr. Brian Wong, Dr. Christopher P. Landrigan, Dr. Emma Vaux
- Plenary Debate: Longitudinal or traditional rotations: Which is better for patient care and training?
Speakers: Dr. Fiona Moss, Dr. Salvatore M. Spadafora
- Plenary Session: Royal College/JGME Top 3 Research in Residency Education
Speakers: Dr. Warren Cheung, Dr. Mitchell Goldenberg, Dr. Lynfa Stroud
- ICRE Closing Plenary: Graduate medical education and better value healthcare service
Speaker: Dr. Paul B. Batalden
Looking for more recordings and resources? Slides, podcasts and other materials from ICRE 2016 will be available to download on our website in November 2016.