During ICRE 2016, a number of outstanding individuals were recognized for their leadership in postgraduate medical education, and their cutting-edge healthcare research.
Please join us in congratulating this year’s trailblazing award winners!
Royal College/JGME Top Research in Residency Education Paper:
- Lynfa Stroud, University of Toronto (Toronto, Canada): Feedback credibility in a formative postgraduate OSCE: Effects of examiner type
Royal College/JGME Top Resident Paper:
- Roochi Arora, McMaster University (Hamilton, Canada): Resident evaluations of faculty: Resident versus faculty perspectives
Top What Works? Paper:
- Chris Merritt, Alpert Medical School of Brown University (Providence, USA): Emergency medicine with follow-up: A situated learning model for teaching inpatient medicine to emergency medicine residents
Top ICRE Poster Presentation:
- Marina Y. Ibrahim, McGill University (Montreal, Canada): Use of the surgical teaching rubric improves technical skills’ acquisition and retention
Residency Education Awards
2016 Program Director of the Year Award:
- Moyez Ladhani, McMaster University (Hamilton, Canada). Learn more about Dr. Ladhani.
2016 Kristin Sivertz Resident Leadership Award:
- Marie Claire Bourque, Dalhousie University (Halifax, Canada). Learn more about Dr. Bourque.
- Natasha Snelgrove, McMaster University (Hamilton, Canada). Learn more about Dr. Snelgrove.
2016 International Residency Educator of the Year Award:
- Jamiu Busari, University of Maastrich/Zuyderland Medical Centre (Maastricht, Netherlands). Learn more about Dr. Busari.
2016 International Resident Leadership Award:
- Jordan Bohnen, Harvard University/Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, USA). Learn more about Dr. Bohnen.
2016 Program Administrator Award for Innovation and Excellence:
- Candice Stroud, McMaster University (Hamilton, Canada). Learn more about Ms. Stroud.