Want to share your cutting-edge medical education innovations, insights and knowledge during our upcoming, 10th anniversary conference?
Don’t miss your chance to submit a workshop proposal for ICRE 2017, and be a part of our dynamic program!
Workshop submissions related to one or more of our official conference learning tracks will be considered for presentation. Learning tracks for 2017 include:
- Accreditation in residency education
- Competency-based education
- Faculty development
- Health policy and residency education
- Physician health and wellness
Preference will be given to those whose proposals directly align with the conference theme, Leadership and Change in Residency Training: A Call to Action.
ICRE’s 2017 call for workshop submissions will remain open until January 27, 2017.
Visit our website to learn more, and download submission guidelines.
While preparing your workshop proposal, don’t forget about these other upcoming deadlines:
- Call for pre-conference workshops. Deadline: January 4, 2017
- Call for abstracts. Deadline: March 3, 2017
- Call for Residency Education Awards nominations. Deadline: April 7, 2017