ICRE is the world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education. More than 1,600 educators worldwide attend ICRE each year to explore the latest trends and hear provocative views on a broad range of medical education issues. Get out your smart phone and save the date!
The dynamic theme for 2016 is Advancing Quality: Aligning Residency Education and Patient Care, and will include five plenaries, 16 learning tracks, 50+ workshops, and 200 poster and paper presentations.
PROGRAM DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Toronto International Summit on Leadership Education for Physicians (TISLEP) (Marriott on the Falls, Salon A): September 27, 2016
- International Medical Education Leaders Forum (IMELF) (Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa): September 28, 2016
- NEW! A Quality Improvement and Health Professions Education Consensus Conference: Building the Bridge to Quality – An Urgent Call to All Educators (Scotiabank Convention Centre): September 28-29, 2016
- Program Administrators Conference (Marriott on the Falls): September 28 – 29, 2016
- Pre-conference Programs (Scotiabank Convention Centre): September 28 – 29, 2016
- Clinician Educator Program (Scotiabank Convention Centre): September 29, 2016
- International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE) (Scotiabank Convention Centre; Marriott on the Falls); September 29 – October 1, 2016
- International Resident Leadership Summit (IRLS): (Scotiabank Convention Centre) September 29 – October 1, 2016
- International Clinician Educators (ICE) Summit – Niagara Falls (Marriott on the Falls): October 2, 2016
- International Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME) Course (Marriott on the Falls): October 2, 2016
ICRE is a gathering of those involved in residency teaching, learning, and assessment from around the world, including:
- clinical teachers and educators;
- program directors;
- postgraduate deans;
- program administrators;
- government leaders and policy makers;
- educational researchers; and
- medical education leaders.